Friday, July 31, 2009

She escapes!

So little miss Ella-menno-Pea gets outta her crib. I can not believe it! She first escaped a couple months ago, I thought it was just a fluke and maybe her brother helped. She hadn't escaped since. Then last week she started to master the playpin at yaya and papas. SHe would just peek around the corner and smile. It was cute. Noah usually wakes up first, I stay in bed and listen to him and his little feet run down the hall or play. But, yesterday he came running in my room (NAKED) and said Ella's outta her crib and she's standing in the hallway. I was like no way...His voice was just as surprised as I was. So at nap time sure enough I watched takes her like 30 sec to get out. So guess we are on to toddler beds. Just another reminder of how my baby is getting bigger.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I HATE that I do not get automatic updates on you!! Ella is soo funny!!