Monday, April 13, 2009

Noah's prayers

Noah has said the most precious things during prayer time. I know I'll forget so I am going to start blogging about them to keep them alive. Tonight at bedtime he said "dear God, thank you for mommy and daddy, i'm so glad you are risen" Yesterday was easter so he remembered. thought that was so cute. the other night I let him stay up pretty late and before bed he said "God, I just want to see you so bad, please come down, I want to see you and see my mommy too, he was soo animated and serious about this. it was so funny. A couple weeks ago after his first baseball practice he said his usual, thank you God for mommy, daddy, Ella ect., thankyou for our house and our health and please help me listen to my coaches lesson and not kick dirt, Amen. That was hilarious. I just love to listen to his prayers it makes my heart smile. sure there will be more to add soon.

No comments: