Monday, July 20, 2009
Ready to get outta here...
I am the most shocked with wanting to get out of Las Vegas. I was born and raised and really thought I would be here forever. Most of our family and friends are here which is the only reason we are still here. Maybe I just need a vaca but, lately I just want a change. A change of climate, sceneray and grass. It's really Tim's fault for taking me to Washington and Idaho. It really is nice there. Plus he has all these great stories of when he was Noah's age and older playing in his yard/ which was neverending. i would love a much smaller town not as many people. I know that a place where you can leave your doors and windows open is just not out there, but, I have watched Vegas over the last 29 yrs. and it is just not what it used to be. I do not believe we will be here for too much longer. Not that I'm saying you can't raise great kids here because you can, and if we stayed no doubt Noah and Ella would grow up just fine. But, it's the experience of having a large peice of land for them to run in, a little more old fashioned town where you KNOW your neighbors. I want Tim to be in a great place with his career where he can teach others and be the LEADER he is supposed to be and thrive. I want to see and do what ever I can to help him succeed in running his company. I want us to have an enriched life where there are 4 seasons and July isn't 120 degrees and I'm affraid to let the kids out of the house longer than 20 min. unless they're in a pool. I want them to be in a great school where we attend and are a part of church. But, I also want them to have their family all around so I hope we can convience them all to move along with us. Hehehe. This is what I daydream about and see ourselves in 3-5 years or if our prayers are answered maybe sooner. I would love to make this move while the kids are younger so they can adjust and we can start our lives in a new place and raise them into great adults. But, I know the Lord has a plan for us and for now The McGeary's have more to do here in this city and so I will patiently wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww.. This is exactly the way I feel!! I love this post and it will happen Kandi!
Post a Comment