July 7, 2009
I can not believe how fast the last 4 years have gone. Seems like yesterday he was in my tummy. Anyway here are some things I have to share about why he is so special to us.I love his passion for his sports, if he's not playing them, he's watching or looking at bowling magazines.
I love that his favorite show is Wipeout.
I love when he makes obstacles and pretends to be a contestant on wipeout
I love when he corrects his sister, using words like obey, not acceptable, danger, time-out.
I love when he tells me when Ella is on his bed to "pretect" (protect) her from falling
I love his greenbean toe (long story)
I love our matching birthmarks on the bottom of our feet (mommy-noah mark)
i love when he asks to be put to bed by me carrying his ankles and dad carry his arms
I love he loves to have "man time"
I love when he plays with his friends he has a plan of everything they will do together
I love his great memory
I love that he "doesn't like clocks"
i love that he reminds me to get my Devit (debit) card out of the atm.
I love that he always says "did you know that"
I love that he makes up things sometimes like did you know, mud is made from wood?
I LOVE his bedtime prayers (especially the one about daddy's bike, or teeball)
I love that he loves all the planet earth series but, caves is his favorite
I love that he knows what stalactite's and stalagmites are.
I love that i had to google what a hi-hat was when he asked Santa for it.
i love his crooked toes
I love that he likes my Desagna (Lasagna)
I love his music talent and stage presence
I love his concerts
I love when he pretends to preach always starts with "Welcome to The crossing, God loves you" I love that he is my boy and teaches me things daily
i love when he pretends to be back in my tummy and i tell the story of him being born
I love that he changes his voice sometimes when playing with the guys.
I love when he lays in bed with me and falls back to sleep
I love that he fights with his papa sometimes cause they act a lot alike.
i love when he comes up with God makes rain by stomping on the clouds
I love to hear him "read" the bible to his sister
i love that when he tells her goodnight he says "goodnight sweet darlin"
i love that he knows right from wrong
i love when he wants to make a tent and pretend we're camping
I love his imagination, creativity, energy
I love that he knows no matter how old he gets he'll always be my baby~
I love that he knows no matter how old he gets he'll always be my baby~

July 7, 2005 @ 6:23 a.m.
1 comment:
that is a great post!! He is so smart!! Stalacites??? I cant even spell that!
Post a Comment