
So this fun Halloween was also Tim's 30th so of course the planner that I am threw a big party for him. He is just such a great husband and daddy and deserves so much. so a party with all our friends and family was a great way to celebrate with him. Festivities actually started Fri. he had the day off so he took the kids to the park so i could run some errands. Then Lisa watched them so we could go on a date night. He wanted prime rib so we went to outback then to see Couples Retreat. It was cute but, really made us want to go on a retreat of our own. Soon, hopefully!!! Anyway time together was great. Then everyone came over Halloween night for food and drinks. I made a video of course with pics of his younger days and then our life together. It makes me so proud to have such a good man that jsut gets better with his age. After the party mom and dad let the kids spend the night so we could go out to Tim's favorite Irish pub Three Angry Wives with some friends. It was such a good time. My turn next for the Big 30! Can't wait!!!
1 comment:
aww... Kandi I am so glad it turned out great!! you are a fabulous wife!!! you guys have an amazing family and I am so proud of you all!!... I think I may cry.. is this my pms time?no not yet, man that means its genuine!! LOL love ya!
Post a Comment