Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kids' Halloween Party 10/23/09






So this was our 2nd annual kids' halloween party this past Friday. I just love the fall and makes me excited for all the festivities that start with halloween (aka Tim's birthday) We had such a great time. About 14 kids came total and although we have a tiny house I love when it is filled with good friends and adorable kids. We had the kids have a limbo compitition which they all won. I don't think most of the kids had done the limbo before but, it was so cute. Then we taught them the cha cha slide (that song is like a workout)Then they painted pumpkins and ate pumpkin sandwiches Abbey made and lots of other spooky treats. I had a great time planning it and love doing stuff like this. so onto planning tim's 30th Saturday and next week Ella's 2nd! Looks like i will have no choice but to keep blogging about all our fun!

1 comment:

Melody said...

you did such a good job!! this is going to be a fabulous memory for your kiddies!!