Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My sweet sweet baby...


My baby, just 2 short years ago you came into the world. I swear they all better watch out now that you are here. We all thought for sure you would be born 11/11 but, you always had your own plans even then. finally you made your entrance just 8 min after midnight on 11/12. sweet baby, you and I have had lots of memorable moments. i love you so much and here are a few things i will love about your 2nd year.






I love that you LOVE your brother so much and used to call him Nah-na

I love the way you light up when you see a doggie

I love that you know when it's time for daddy to come home

I love painting your toes-ies

I love how you have always known what you want and know how to express yourself

I love how tough you can be

I Love how sensitive you are, most of the time...

I love how you sneak into our room and think we can't see you

I love that you have your favorite bunzy

I love the way you try to talk so much when it's bedtime

I love that you like me to rub your back or "rock you"

I love the way you say Back, Hand, Please or tease, with your southern accent?

I love that you ask for "help tease"

I love how polite you are

I love that you say " I sawwwy"

I love how you say your name

I love how you love to look at pictures


I love that you like music and rock out in the car w/ your brother


I love when you say Papa, bye, bye baby


I love when you are so cuddly and kiss me at night or in the morning-it's rare!


I love that when you tell me "showsies on" and wheres da memote"


I love that you love your baths or baaffs


I love when you get so excited you turn red and shake


I love you on your tippies all the time


I love how you say I wuv oooo



I love how you love to dance with your brother


I love how messy you eat



i love that you put (the sound eee, after everyword) milk-y, bunz-y, shows-ies



I love that you tell me you're scered and I can make you better



I love that you cover your eyes when you don't want me to see you


I love that you call monkey boo-boo sometimes


I love that you blame your pooters on your brother already


I love my stinky girl


I love that when i ask you what is on your hands you reply "me fingers"


I love every bit of you and are so proud to be your mommy!











No comments: