Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy October

In a nutshell, blogging is obviosuly fallen on the priority list. With planning 3 parties in 3 weeks, making videos, managing household, personal business it leaves little time for me to even attempt to post something. I will have to say it's partly because I'm having issues posting pics to my posts so I save and never end up posting. Anyhow, I have to give shouts out to my wonderful hubby, friends and family this past month. I have experienced loss of my grandma, flu, exhastion, stress, and just life in general has been a little more chaotic than usual. if it were not for my girlfriends helping me cope with all of it, I probably would have had an anxiety attack. Instead, I am feeling so blessed to have went thru it all with strength and came out on top of the world. I can not imagine life without having great friends. what a lucky girl I am...hehehe.

1 comment: