Friday, September 12, 2008

Ella's 10 months Today

Wow, she is 10 months already. Almost walking but, still needs to hold a hand. Which I have to admit I kinda like that she wants to hold me still and not quite ready to go off on her own. She sure is my daily workout though. Constantly have to watch this little pea she's into everything, puts things in her mouth, climbs on everything-not affraid at all. And her newest thing is to throw herself back and scream. Whewww...She is my girl. Very strong willed but, what can I say, she's just a little like me. I absolutly love having a daughter and clothes and shoes are her favorite. We went to Olive garden for dinner tonight and she was all over the place. She ate pasta and bread and even a cherry. Can't believe her 1st birthday is almost here.

1 comment:

Melody said...

the clothes and shoes things gets better with age!! Just wait!