October 2, 2008
Noah had his first day at pre-school. He had so much fun playing drums and doing art projects. He has really showed us the last few months he is ready for school and learning new things. Being in a classroom atmosphere I think is really great for him. There are only 7 kids in his class and his teacher Miss Nikki is really nice. The classes are only 6 weeks long and 2 days a week so I think it's a great beggining for him. As soon as Ella and I picked him up he seemed like a different kid. So big and independent, really he is so much more of a kid rather than toddler now. It is really bitter sweet for us seeing him develop from our little baby into this little person. He is getting so big and although at times he can be a little big for his britches he is such a good boy and really tries to make good choices and do the right thing. Our kids teach us so much everyday it really just makes me want to be the best I can be, someone they can always learn from. I know these days don't last as long as they should and soon I'll be taking him to kindergarten then HS but, I think no matter how big they get they will always be your babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment