Monday, September 8, 2008
Where'd the last 3 months go?
So kinda feel like I was just getting ready for the fun of summer with Birthdays and swimming fun and suddenly it's September. That was the fastest 3 months of my life. Noah had such a great 3rd birthday at Red Rock Bowling alley. It just amazes me still that he is 3 years old already. Some parts of me feel like he should just be a baby still and other parts feel like he's been a part of my life forever. Our baby pea is 10 months today and she is the funniest girl ever. She is kinda walking, taking some steps but, not going on her own too much. She is trying to talk and can make out a few things so I know we are headed for another talker real soon. She is going to have tons to say about everything I can tell. She has started to really show affection to everyone especially Noah she will hug and kiss him like no other. She really looks upto him so much already. Tim and I are just trying to make the best life for them so we work hard, him out of the home and me in it. But, at the end of our tired long days we are so happy and blessed by what we have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment