Well like I said in the first post I'd report back, It is a day after our 8 year anniversary and I am looking forward to getting to celebrate tonight. Although we were not able to leave town we are having a night out to go have a nice dinner at Sapporo and maybe a movie. Mom and Dad still are taking the kids so I want to sleep for like 10 hours. Then after my BS meeting in the morening we're going to drive to Lake Las Vegas and have lunch and just relax. Also maybe do some shopping and get a pedicure. Something special? We spent our actual anniversary getting Panda (chinese take-out) also Noah's favorite and playing with the kids outside. It was a regular day I guess around here. Well, Tim will be starting his new job at the airport on May 12th. I am so happy for him. I know he's excited and ready for something new and finally getting to work in the field. His last day at coke is a week from today, which the guys are all taking him drinking and playing darts so I will be picking him up that night for sure. I just realized we need a new family picture so I think we will work on that and i will post another update then. Happy May~one of my favorite months!
No comments:
Post a Comment