I can not believe my baby girl is already 6 months old. Yesterday she turned 6 months and is officially off the pacifier. Mommy and daddy thought it was a good time, so Sunday night was the last of it, they are GONE. She is getting so mobile. I thought she was really going to crawl yesterday she gets in the position and scoots backwards. This morning she pulled herself to a standing position on the couch with out any help. Noah is the best big brother he always can make her smile and she loves to squeek at him. They are just my daily dose of pure joy.
My beautiful Mother's Day with my babies and family. Ella was dedicated to Christ at our church The Crossings. It was so nice, she was absolutly the most beautiful baby I'd ever laid eyes on. She wore my Christening dress. It was an off white linen and very aged but, so dainty and antique. She also wore a braclet that I wore that belonged to my Great Grandma Marion from 1909 so it's over 100 years old. It was so special to see my little daughter wearing heirlooms that I once wore. It was a beautiful service for the babies being dedicated and tribute to moms and how awesome we all are. I am so blessed to have the wonderful family I have that was their to witness my happienss. It was a great day!
Tim started his job at the airport. He is a maintance engineer now and is loving it. We'll report back in a few weeks with a better update of what he is doing. I'm so proud of him and his decision to change jobs for us.
2 comments:
Hi there! I wish I could have been there for Ella's dedication. Send pictures! I miss you guys...cant wait to see you in November!
This is great to share news with all. Even though I so fortunate to see you all often. I'm the proudest mom ever to have such a wonderful daughter. You're a terrific mommy & Tim is an awesome daddy,hubby and son-in-law.
My Grand-babies & kids are my world!!
I love you all!!
Post a Comment