Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Family
So here is my first post and my first blog. Why is it called BLOG? I really don't get it but, here it goes...Our family is my greatest accomplishment. Tim and I will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary in May. I can't belive it still seems like yesterday we were in High School going to prom and football games. 8 years later...Here we are 2 wonderful children. I am the happiest girl alive. We plan to get away for the weekend of our anniversary for some mommy and daddy time alone. It's hard to believe but, the last time we did that was before I was pregnant with a Noah! So it is very much needed. I can't wait to just spend some adult time together and have a nice dinner and spa. Mom and dad are having the kids for the weekend so I'm sure they will have a blast! Look out for that blog in a couple months. What else to share. I love my job! I pamper women and make them take time out for themselves. My favorite part of my job with The Body Shop at Home though is sharing it with other women that want to have their own business. I have met so many wonderful ladies that get to spend time with their families and do this business successfully also. I love that it allows me to raise Noah and Ella myself without relying on daycare or a stranger to see all the funny things that make my days so special. That was my ultimate dream as a mom and I'm living it. Those that know me well, know that the 13 months I was working at MGM Mirage and taking Noah to the neighbors was a very difficult time for me. I knew if I wasn't happy with my situation, having a great job, a caretaker I trusted and the convienice of her living next door. I just wouldn't ever feel right about it, till I stayed home with him. So here I am now 14months later as a WORK-from-HOME mom and I LOVE it. Yes, it can be challenging at times but, I've never been paid so well in my life. Noah and Ella's smiles and giggles I get to experience each day are the best paycheck I could ever receive. I know a lot of people that would think I have an easy life but, I work very hard and it's hard work balancing a career like I have and raising a family. When we struggling with the decision of me working from home and leaving my FT job we relyed on God to provide, and HE sure has. We followed our faith and that has proven to be the right path for us. My babies are my constant motivation for maintaining a lifestyle that allows them to have their mommy around. Gotta give all the props though to Tim for the daily support. It would be so much easier to have a regular job but, he is always there rooting me on, checking on my goals and encouraging me to make them happen. Without his support I couldn't get from day to day. He is the best husband and daddy. Well, guess that's enough for th first post. I look forward to sharing more later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment