Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Noah's first day of 1st Grade
Didn't I just post his first day of Kindergarten just last week? Geez this is happening way to fast. He loves his teacher Mrs. Gravatt and has already made a few friends his first couple days. He plays with Tanner at recess and sits by Carter and Alyssa. I thought I would be a little sad cause it's all day but, actually it is pretty cool. He really is enjoying school so much and it's great time Ella and I have on our own. He says his favorite was PE (of course) and eating lunch with his friends at school is cool too. He was excited to have science though and they have a lizard and taranchula in his class. Each day he has great stories of what they did. He also told on himself last week and said he was lucky his teacher is starting her behavior card system yet cause she said he was talking to much. Guess that is just him though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment