He's been wanting to try it for a while. In fact since we went to Utah and his friend Hunter rides w/out training wheels. So finally the other day (Thurs. 6/24) he asked me when daddy gets home can he use his tools and take off the training wheels. I said sure, do you think you are ready to ride w/out training wheels. He said confidently Yea! So as soon as Tim got home he was in the garage taking them off. I got the camera ready and within minutes there he was going all over the place all by himself. I remember it taking a little while for me to get the hang of it but, this kid was so ready and just came natural to him. Our neighbors Kathy and Art came out and she couldn't believe he was just learning. She usued to watch him when he was a baby so it was pretty neat. He is growing so fast. And the greatest was his first big fall, my heart fell and he jumped up gave his dad the "rock on" sign and said I'm okay. got back on and kept going. I love this kid so much. So proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment