
Such a proud moment for us. Seems like yesterday I was posting on his first day at preschool. I remember it being so weird to leave him for just an hour and a half a day at school. Now it is going to be weird not to be taking him there anymore. He has learned so much all his letters and numbers, I had no idea til his graduation day he could count to 100. He is reading some words and sounding out everything. He is very smart. The graduation ceromony was so cute. I actually teared up a couple times. especially during the kindergarten here we come song and the moment when The director said they know almost all their letters and Noah blurted out he knows them all. That was sooo funny and so Noah to correct her. It was a fun day. We celebrated and had dinner at Cici's pizza with the whole family. So onto the next BIG thing KInDerGARten!!! WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment