Monday, April 12, 2010

Ella in tap shoes


For a very long time Ella has showed intrest in dancing and of course always on her tippies. The community center where she has toddler classes also has ballet and tap for 2 1/2yo. She will be 2 1/2 next month already. So I asked her if she wants to do tap and ballet. She was exctited and after her bath wanted her jammies with the ballerinas on it. Then she kept pointing at the ballerinas on her jammies and saying she likes theblue and puuple bow-a-wee-nas. I looked in her closet and spotted my old tap and ballet shoe box. I took it down and the shoes almost fit her. Only 2 sizes too big. So I let her play with the tap shoews and she loved it. She had the biggest smile on her face and wanted everyone to watch her. It was sooo cute. So guess we will be taking her to ballet soon.

No comments: