We actually were able to get in this spring for tap and ballet. Just signed her up yesterday and then went to get her cute little outfit and Yaya and I took her last night to get her very own ballet and tap shoes. She was so funny in the store. Definetly she prefers the tap shoes! So this morning was her first class with Miss Eva. She was super shy at first and had her hands in her mouth. She wouldn't let me out of her sight. She was so funny, wanting me close to her. But, as soon as they went in a circle and another little girl held her hand she was fine without me right there. Although always she had her eyes on me. She didn't do much of the ballet part other than when they leaped over miss Eva she did her part very well. I caught her on the bar on her tippies and it was by far the cutest. When it was time to tap she loved it! It was pretty noisy all the girls love to tap...They did a few routines and then it was the end of class and all the ballerinas got stamps on their hands. Seemed to be all of their favorite part. So neat to see her try something new. She called daddy right after and said "I did dancing" "I like it".
No comments:
Post a Comment