Welcome to our family blog. We are simply blessed and want to share our life with our family and friends. Thank you for visiting our page.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Noah singing at church
I can not tell you in words how long he has waited for his day on stage. He did so well. Enjoy the video, sorry for the singing. I was helping in his class (4 & 5yo) and some didn't know the words well.
OMGish...that was the cutest thing I ever saw! He's such a big boy. I was freaking out with all the kids around him but he did really good. It didn't even faze him! lol
1 comment:
OMGish...that was the cutest thing I ever saw! He's such a big boy. I was freaking out with all the kids around him but he did really good. It didn't even faze him! lol
Post a Comment