Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Night out with Mom~ ARIA at City Center











I am so lucky to have my mom. She is so giving and does just about everything for all of us. Not only do we talk 25x a day and still i have stuff I need to talk to her about but, as a mom myself now I still learn so much from her. I love the relationship we have and any time I get to spend with her is always a fun, good time. But, this night was pretty special. Aria at the new City Center project was having some employee play days. Where all the CEO's, Presidents and Architechts, all the KEY players attended and got to first hand experience the amazing property. It started with cocktails and appetizers with live band in a very modern/ retro room with ladies hanging from the ceiling in guitars. Crazy...I was able to see some old work friends, that was fun! Then off to the ballroom where we enjoyed a 5 course extravagant meal. I so don't eat red meat but, had to try the beef it was pretty amazing. Literally melted in your mouth, never had meat do that before. After all the festivities we also got to see the new Cirque show Elvis. Wow, I really enjoyed that as well. it was still a soft performance (I believe their first with a real audience. So there were a few minor hiccups but, hello it was all FREE and I assumed that's why we had free drinks all night long also. We had a GREAT time in the extravegant, gigantic ARIA but, honestly just hanging out with mom was the best. THANKS MOM!!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

oh looks like it was fun!! What exactly is Aria? is it a place, a hotel inside of city center? anyway it looked cool! thanks for blogging lady!