Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My 29th







I know I don't look that old...My birthday was great this year. I woke up just like a normal Friday morning with my babies all cuddled upto me. Had my coffee and got packed for our stay-cation. Mom got us a room at the Sante Fe Station. Mom took a half day so we could go get checked in and hang out at the pool till Tim got off of work. So that was wonderful we were practically the only ones there. Nice pool, the kids loved it. It was very relaxing I soaked in the sun and read mostly while mom played with the kids. Tim met me at the room with pink roses and LOTS of drinks...Mom took the kids to her house so we could really pretend we were "away". i took a long bath got ready for a nice dinner date and it was great. Mexican with margaritas and late night jacuzzi with Tim. It was wonderful and relaxing. Got to bed by 10:30. Kinda lame, but, that is just what we both needed rest....ahhh! Woke up and just stayed in bed for a while, which was also nice. not to be home where I can always be doing something. Then we went to go see the movie the hangover. It was just as funny as everyone told us. Then we were off to get the kids. We had a great time! Sunday, family day was great we continued to celebrate birthdays for me and dad. Robbie's childhood best friend Derek and his new wife Amanda were in town for their honeymoon and we had a fun time. What can I say it was a good time, with my family and friends...Just a great Birthday weekend.

No comments: