Noah started Teeball a few weeks ago. He has been waiting for this for months. It is so cute, how excited he gets every Tuesday before practice. The very first practice he ran to the field and said "hi coach, what base do I play" I thought he'd get quiet like he does when he is real excited but, no he was jumping and playng and kicking dirt. they ran bases and Tim helped coach all the kids. It has been our highlight, we all look forward to it. Ella even claps and cheers for Noah. Can't wait for their first game this Saturday. They get their uniforms tomorrow night. Looking forward to all this sports stuff! He is such a good ball player. Although he is the smallest on his team, all the coaches are calling him "THE STUD". i am so proud of hime! GO A's!!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Noah's Teeball
Noah started Teeball a few weeks ago. He has been waiting for this for months. It is so cute, how excited he gets every Tuesday before practice. The very first practice he ran to the field and said "hi coach, what base do I play" I thought he'd get quiet like he does when he is real excited but, no he was jumping and playng and kicking dirt. they ran bases and Tim helped coach all the kids. It has been our highlight, we all look forward to it. Ella even claps and cheers for Noah. Can't wait for their first game this Saturday. They get their uniforms tomorrow night. Looking forward to all this sports stuff! He is such a good ball player. Although he is the smallest on his team, all the coaches are calling him "THE STUD". i am so proud of hime! GO A's!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh damn it I am not getting your blog notices that are posted! Now I have to come by this page more often and check up on it!
Post a Comment