Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ella goes potty!



Whoohoo!I can not believe we have reached this point already. Looks like we are potty training at 14 months. Yesterday, Ella ran to the bathroom and I sat her on the potty and she went poo poo. I thought she would just sit there but, she knew what she was doing. Then when Tim got home he sat her on the potty and she went pee pee. We were all excited and having a little potty party! She was just smiling. Growing up too fast! Although this milestone is exciting diapers will not be missed too much but, it means she's growing and not going to be my little babyfor too much longer but, my little girl. Anyway before I get emotional over my baby going potty I'll stop there.

2 comments:

Reece's said...

This is GREAT!! Im so excited for you...no more diapers, I cant wait :)

Melody said...

I am too! SHe is soo freakin smart and cute!