Friday, April 15, 2011

WE are HOME!!!!


So this move did take a bit longer than we anticipated but, worth the wait. We were so fotunate to have mom and dads help for all those months we were able to stay with them and save some money. So now looking back I don't know how else we would have been able to do this any other way. We are beyond grateful for everyones help and support. It was a bit of a roller coaster and a couple times seemed as if someone or something was trying to stop us but, we pushed thru and God stepped in. We really did put all faith in Him and every time I let go and let God handle it, He always made the impossible hoops we kept having to jump through possible. We got the keys February 24 and stayed here that night. Moved all the beds, clothes, refriderator over and celebrated with friends and family. The next day was the BIG move day all the guys emptied our storage and mom, kids and I painted a little and started unpacking. I was actually surprised how quickly they got everything in and how fast i got most of the stuff unpacked. Although it was a lot of work we all couldnt be happier. It is home and it feels GREAT!

No comments: