Three very short years ago I looked at my tiny little girl still in shock I had a daughter. It seemed like God himself looked at me and put her in my arms. Seriously although I told myself I wanted another boy I couldn't feel more excited I was having a baby girl. And honestly didn't believe it until I saw her. Someone to do girl things with and paint her nails, do her hair and be best friends with when she got older. Now that it's been 3 years this girl has made me smile so much with her personality. She is so much like me it is scary. Not to mention her inner and outer beauty. This girl already knows how to work her daddy. and mom too. She gets away with a few things here and there because we have just faced it she is sometimes too cute for time out. Well, baby you are our dream come true and our family would be boring with out you in it. Thanks for be you! So loving, caring sweet, tough, artsy, confident, smarty pants. Love that tootie tut girl.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Our Girl is 3! or "Free"
Three very short years ago I looked at my tiny little girl still in shock I had a daughter. It seemed like God himself looked at me and put her in my arms. Seriously although I told myself I wanted another boy I couldn't feel more excited I was having a baby girl. And honestly didn't believe it until I saw her. Someone to do girl things with and paint her nails, do her hair and be best friends with when she got older. Now that it's been 3 years this girl has made me smile so much with her personality. She is so much like me it is scary. Not to mention her inner and outer beauty. This girl already knows how to work her daddy. and mom too. She gets away with a few things here and there because we have just faced it she is sometimes too cute for time out. Well, baby you are our dream come true and our family would be boring with out you in it. Thanks for be you! So loving, caring sweet, tough, artsy, confident, smarty pants. Love that tootie tut girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment