Monday, October 18, 2010

Moving!!!

After 8 years 2 months at Maxley Court the McGeary's are moving!!! Our first home has sooo many memories. A week after we moved in we got our Monkey and then a few years later I found myself painting a blue nursey, making laps around the living room and hall as I started my labor with Noah. Then bringing both our babies home from the hospital. Our family has grown and changed so much within these walls. And i know its going to be bitter sweet not living here anymore but, time to move on and make some more memories in a different place. God is good and has listened to so many prayers for our family. Even if they are not answered the way I like, I am so thankful for where the path He leads us. So in a few days we'll be off to live at mom and dads for a little bit till it is time to move in to our new place we will call "home". Exciting stuff...

No comments: