Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Catch 22

So here's the deal, seems I'm always in these same dilemas in my head lately...I love that Tim has a good job, but I hate how much he is gone. I love staying home with the kids, but, I also go crazy more than a few times a day. I hate being in debt, so therefore I love Tim get a lot of OT. I miss my husband being home at night, but, I love the the pay days every other Thurs. I dream about moving, I don't want to leave my family. I want to pick up my business but, I am needed right now at home. I love a clean house, but, i am bored of cleaning it. I want to be more organized, I sometimes don't finish projects which makes more too organize. I am a morning person, but lately can't sleep at night. Therfore I'm grouchy in the a.m. and worn out by p.m. I know there is always going to be obsticals in life and Thank God these are mine, I think i can manage day to day. Especially at the end of each chaos filled day of mine, I tuck my kids in, say prayers with them and go to bed knowing they are not hungry, not sick, very cared for, very loved and best of they are asleep...ahhhh! Ready to do it all again tomorrow.

No comments: