Monday, December 13, 2010

Kids singing at Church





It was one of the best days at church this past Sunday. Ella first came on stage with her class and sang "Away in a manger" which she did soo good. She kept looking at herself on the big screen, it was so cute. THen the best was when she sang the second verse a few seconds before everyone else. I loved every second. She did amazing for her first time. I also later noticed she was trying to tap dance up there also. She thought her shoes looked like her tap shoes so she was trying to hear them stomping while she was singing. What a performer. Then came Noah's class. He was in the front center exactly where Ella was. They sang "Joy to the World" and he got to stand right next to his best buddy Tyler. They both did really good. My favorite was in between the hand motions they were doing he would "air drum" such the Drummer boy. I was beaming and was so proud of them both. What a lucky mom I am to have such great kids.

No comments: