Wow, finally I can say I am in my 30's. feels good...So I wake up in the morning and get a startbucks delivered bedside, and kids are cuddling me. Pretty awesome so far. Then we get ready and go to lunch with the kids at jersey Mikes. Enjoying my family time. Mom, dad and Ryan with presents and pick up the kids so Tim and I can go to a movie. We go watch the Other Guys (Funny) and then go back to mom and dads to get kids and go to dinner. But, to my surprise there's a party waiting for me. Wow, I never thought I could be surprised. Of course i tried to clue on to anything that might be going on but, since we were all pretty wound down from the wedding trip didn't expect this! I open the ddoor to so many faces I love. What a feeling...My mom and dad are the best and Tim too! Everyone really for going all out just for me. it was soo much fun. a Mexican fiesta full with fun miusic yummy food and my very first pepper pinata. Then another surprise my sweet friend abbey made me a video montage that made me cry. I just felt so blessed by all the great people I have around me. I really couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my 30th than w/ all my favorite people around me. thanks all! I TRULY will remember that for the rest of my life...I LOVE 30 so far...
Thursday, September 9, 2010
My 30th SURPRISE!!!
Wow, finally I can say I am in my 30's. feels good...So I wake up in the morning and get a startbucks delivered bedside, and kids are cuddling me. Pretty awesome so far. Then we get ready and go to lunch with the kids at jersey Mikes. Enjoying my family time. Mom, dad and Ryan with presents and pick up the kids so Tim and I can go to a movie. We go watch the Other Guys (Funny) and then go back to mom and dads to get kids and go to dinner. But, to my surprise there's a party waiting for me. Wow, I never thought I could be surprised. Of course i tried to clue on to anything that might be going on but, since we were all pretty wound down from the wedding trip didn't expect this! I open the ddoor to so many faces I love. What a feeling...My mom and dad are the best and Tim too! Everyone really for going all out just for me. it was soo much fun. a Mexican fiesta full with fun miusic yummy food and my very first pepper pinata. Then another surprise my sweet friend abbey made me a video montage that made me cry. I just felt so blessed by all the great people I have around me. I really couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my 30th than w/ all my favorite people around me. thanks all! I TRULY will remember that for the rest of my life...I LOVE 30 so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,Tim & Kandy I have been thinking about you & wondering how all is going. A new home is very exciting. This is a early "Happy Birthday Tim." I will be thinking about you the 31st too. Our 2 plus acres are keeping us busy & Gary is working doing odd jobs. I worked today at Stained Glass.Lots of Love Grandma Laura
Post a Comment