Tuesday, June 3, 2008
It's been a day!
So May was a great month even finished it with meeting my aunt for the first time and her fiance. It was a great time. Anyway, since June 1st some weird things have been happening over here. The latest is that our house was flooded today and I am watching my carpet and house get torn apart as i type. I would love to go into detail what happened and how but, I have a headache and sipping on my 1st glass of wine tonight so I'll be brief and just say it was all my fault. Trying to do 5 things at once with out a lot of sleep will make you do stupid things like leave bath water running till it damages more than half your house. Needless to say I had a slightly rough day today. although on the brighter side after all is said and done I'll have new carpet which I pretty much gave up on since we bought Tim's truck and we're wanting to move. Anyway hope June turns around and starts to look up for us. The kids are great, Noah is the one that really kept me going today. He actually saw the water in the house first since I was in the kitchen and asked me in a strange voice if i was mopping in the living room...then he went on to say he was not happy about all the water in the house and then when I started to cry, he said it's not that bad mommy. What would I do with out that face telling me it's not that bad while I'm standing in puddles of water in my hall way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment